Friday, June 4, 2010

Priorities. May 7, 2010

My priorities in life are slowly changing.

Maybe for the better,
Maybe for the worse.
The result is yet to be seen.

I am getting sick of being moody, or being depressed.
On taking it all out on this blog.
I am sick of writing about depression.
About my lost lovers.
About boys.
That isn’t therapy.
Its dwelling.

No more.
I need something new to focus on.
Maybe I will meet someone, get married, and have babies.
It won’t be with him so I have to move on.
Maybe I will end up alone.
But at least I will be alone in a stylish apartment.

I don’t want to be alone.
I want to have a significant other I can share my life with.
Argue over the smell of fake tan, and leaving wet towels around with.
Someone to teach me new things, take me out of my comfort zone.
But not too much.
And then spend the rest of the time completely comfortable with each other.
Thats what I want.

I guess now is as good a time as any, dear readers, that I have ended things with my partner.
It wasn’t going where it needed to go.
My heart wasn’t in it.
It wasn’t fair to him.
Or me, really.
I was just with him, in retrospect, because I hate saying I am single.

Maybe it’s a tag I need to re-evaluate.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment