Friday, June 4, 2010

April 16, 2010

I think I am a little to obsessive for my own good.

I started this blog with the intention of posting everyday.

I have a confession to make.

I blog.
Every.
Single.
Day.

I don’t always hit the publish button.
Alot of the time I click save draft and don’t ever publish it.

Blogging is a type of therapy for me.
Sometimes I publish things I shouldn’t.
But until what I have to say hurts somebody I love, I will continue to blog.
I will contine to say what I want.
What I feel that I have to.

At the end of the day – this is my life.
I have to live it how I see fit and not let other peoples opinions, and impressions on me, affect who I am as a person.

Easier said than done.

But this is my goal for the week.
Do not let others affect who I am.
Who I want to be.

That being said.
Somedays, I will still write and not publish.
Somethings are better left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment