Friday, June 4, 2010

Introduction to the blogging world… March 16, 2010

Anybody can have a blog.
It’s not hard to create one – write a few words and suddenly call yourself a “blogger” like its some kind of respected title.

It’s like what a “writer” was, 15 years ago.

What makes someone a blogger?
Is it anyone with a blog?
Someone paid to write and share their opinions?
Or maybe someone who writes frequently.

There is no real terms to describe what a true blogger is –
and I am sure everyone who has ever had a blog can enter in the debate of what constitutes a “blogger”.

I have a blog.
I update regularly and have a steadily growing reader base.
I am not paid for my opinions, nor would I ever sell out and I am quite certain my ramblings will never earn me a pulitzer.

But you know what?
I blog.
Therefore,
I am blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment