Friday, June 4, 2010

Confusion April 1, 2010

I am so confused.

Over nothing.
I think.

Nothing seems right.
Nothing is making sense.
Nothing is happening to make me feel this way.

I woke up feeling this way.
I went to bed angry, and depressed, and worthless.

I hate not being in control of my emotions.
I would love to feel actual emotions.
Happiness. Excitement. Love.
If I could change anything I would change that.
I have permanent mood swings, constantly changing.
I know the feelings of sadness, anger and pain all too well.
They are my best frenemies.

Chemical imbalances, restricted upbringing, lack of affection.
Call it what you will, it sucks.
Blame the brain, the parents, the lover.
It still makes no sense.
I wouldn’t wish this disease on my worst enemy.
You don’t know how hard it is to go to sleep not knowing who you will be in the morning.

Makes me not want to…

Somedays.

No comments:

Post a Comment